– All types of ship repair, maintenance and construction;
– The repair of diesel engines and the manufacture of spare parts;
– The repair of electric equipment and machinery;
– The production of spare parts for vessels and machines, using up-to-date equipment;
– The production of metal constructions;
– Casting, forging and punching of non-ferrous metals and steel and iron;
– Loading and warehouse operations; the building, repair and maintenance of yachts and smaller vessels.
In addition to key factors necessary for an agent such as 24-hour service, good communication skills, problem solving, economic, dedication, etc., we provide solid contacts built up over the years with local authorities such as Harbor Masters, Pilots, Environmental Team (office and patrol boat), customs, police, class authorities, local suppliers, subcontractors, workshops, shipyards (
Not only owners, managers, and technical staff), shipyards associations, etc.
Being located close to the shipyards helps save time and money, minimizes cost of transportation. Close oversight is crucial during a repair project. Also, our strong relations with all official parties give us the advantages to complete the necessary customs formalities in handling the spare parts.